Get Ready, Change is Coming to Lowrider
Lowrider has been a force in your lives for 45 years. Started in 1977 by a trio of San Jose college students celebrating a Chicano-inspired passion for Lowrider cars, it has become a worldwide phenomenon. Many outstanding editors, managers, and promoters have added their influence, but what always remains is Lowrider. That is because Lowrider belongs to you. It is ultimately of you and by you, and that is where it belongs. Our renewed focus will be on your life, your love, your craft, and your passion.
With new faces, come innovative ideas and a fresh outlook. Like handing the keys over to the next generation, your son or daughter, and wishing them a bright future and a shared past. This is a vision we are excited to share with you.
Below are just a few of our plans moving forward for the Lowrider Brand:
- 6 tour stops are scheduled with more to come. New shows scheduled include Tampa Bay, FL and San Antonio, TX.
- A 2023 Lowrider Tour including the addition of Tampa Bay, FL, Chicago, IL with more to come.
- New content on Lowrider Magazine Face book and lnstagram featuring you, your families, your clubs, and your cars.
- Coverage related to special Lowrider events and more. We won't be able to cover every show, but we want to cover your community outreach events, and special interest features where Lowriders are involved.
- A revamped Lowrider Experience website to include a streamlined process for show registrations, ticket sales, sponsorship opportunities, photographs, articles, and Lowrider products.
- A request for Lowrider Hall of Fame nominations. Last year we had about 30 outstanding individuals up for consideration. We believe focusing on the inclusion of all genders, races, and beliefs is imperative to the core values of our brand. Everyone is invited to be recognized for their hard work.